The finest pole dancers around the world gathered to showcase the best of their dance techniques, creativity, elegance and showmanship. They competed for the coveted title of Asia Pole Champion and a total of $8000 cash and prizes.
APC COMPETITOR LIST
Competitor names listed by alphabetical order below.
AUSTRALIA | Christina was the first runner up at Asia Pole Championship in 2016, and has since won the South Australia Pole Championships. She has competed at a range of competitions at a state, national and international level, and has a a range of titles including Australian Pole Championships 'Battle' Champion 2015 and various doubles titles. She is an Instructor at The Pole Boutique in Adelaide, South Australia.
• 2016 Asia Pole Championship - 1st Runner-up
• 2016 South Australia Pole Championships - Professional Division Champion
• 2015 Australian Pole Championships 'Battle' - Champion
• 2016 Singapore Pole Challenge - Male Pro Winner, Overall PoleFit Champion
• 2016 World Pole Dance Competition - Champion
• 2015 and 2016 China Pole Dance Competition - Champion
• 2016 Hong Kong Premier International Aerial Tournament - Ultimate Champion
AUSTRALIA | Dallas Dee is the proud owner and head instructor of ShowPony Pole & Burlesque – Sydney’s SASSIEST dance studio. She is a seasoned pole performer and competitor – having graced the stages at such esteemed events as the finals of Miss Pole Dance Australia Encore, Miss Pole Dance NSW, the Asia Pacific Pole Championships, Pole Candy, Dance Filthy & Hardcore Pole Championships – to name just a few! Dallas is known for her cheeky, fun and action packed shows. She loves the SHOW aspect of developing a performance - everything from the song choice through to the costume and character development.
JAPAN | Haruna is the Champion of the unprecedented Pole Theater Japan 2015 - Drama category, Pole Sports Japan 2014 and Miss Pole Dance Japan 2014. In 2015, Haruna was also nominated in Pole World News Awards 2015 as the best female performer of the year. Haruna fascinates the audience with her breathtaking, powerful and dynamic pole tricks, together with unique and fluid dance moves, in her petite and flexible physique.
• Pole Theater Japan 2015 - Drama category - Champion
• Miss Pole Dance Japan 2014 - Champion
• Japan Pole Sports Championship 2014 - Champion
• 2016 Singapore Pole Challenge - 1st runner-up
• 2015 Beijing Pole 2015 - 1st runner-up
USA | Lara started pole in 2011 and has been an active pole competitor since 2012. She was awarded the title of "Miss Trickster" at the 2016 Asia Pole Championship. Lara is an ElevatED certified master trainer and instructor for pole and flexibility, and has been teaching at Body & Pole in NYC since 2013. She is also a brand ambassador for the pole clothing line, LeiVola Polewear.
• USPDF Pro
• Asia Pole Championship 2016 - "Miss Trickster"
• NEAAC 2015 - 1st Place
• US Aerial 2015 & 2016 - Finalist
• Pole Theatre USA 2016 - Finalist
SINGAPORE | Louis' goal is for everyone to relate to the stories he expresses through his performances and in future, spread his love for pole to everyone globally. He is currently sharing his love for pole as an instructor of PoleLAB, Singapore.
• 2016 Singapore Pole Challenge - Overall Winner
• 2016 Pole Expo - Finalist
• 2016 Australia Pole Theatre - Pole Art Champion
• 2016 Victoria Pole Championships - 2nd Runner-up
• 2016 FRISK - Doubles Champion
• 2015 Australia Pole Championships - 4th Place and Best Muscial Interpretation
• 2015 Pole Candy - Semi Pro Champion
• 2015 Rising stars - Pole Art Champion
• Frisk 2016 –Doubles Champion
• Australian Pole Championships 2015 – Battle Runner-up
• NSW Pole Championships 2015 – Doubles Runner-up
• Australian Pole Championships 2014 – Battle 2nd Runner-up
• NSW Pole Championships 2014 – Doubles 2nd Runner-up
• Pole Candy 2014 - Solo Runner-up
• Sponsors Choice Award - Pole Candy 2013 - Solo
AUSTRALIA | Next to spiced rum, cats and Rekorderlig cupcakes, pole is Miss Filly's obsession, full time passion and luckily, occupation. She has been instructing at Pole Divas in Melbourne for 6 years and has been a regular on the professional competition scene, most recently being crowned Miss Pole Dance Australia - Winner 2017, Paragon International Champion 2015 and Miss Pole Dance Australia 2015.
• Miss Pole Dance Australia - Winner 2017
• Victorian Pole Championships - 2nd Place 2016
• Miss Pole Dance Australia - Winner 2015
• Paragon - International Pole Dance Competition - Champion 2015
• Australian Pole Championships - 3rd Place 2015
• Victorian Pole Championships - 3rd Place 2015
• Miss Pole Dance Australia - Solo Winner 2015
• Pole And Aerial All Stars - 1st Runner Up 2014
• Miss Pole Dance Australia - Doubles Winner 2014
• Miss Pole Dance Victoria - Solo Winner 2014
• 2016 Miss Pole Dance Japan - Runner-up
• 2015 Korean Pole Sports Championship
• 2016 Pole Theater USA Professional Comedy - Winner
• 2016 Pole Theater World Professional Comedy - Contestant
• 2015 Jerry Springer Showdown - Winner
• 2016 Pole Theater Japan Classique category - Winner
• 2016 Asia Pole Championship - 2nd Runner-up
• 2016 Felix Cane Championship - Finalist
• 2016 Pole Theater - Finalist
• 2015 Miss Pole Dance Asia Pacific - 1st Runner-up
• 2015 Pole Theater Japan Classique category - Winner, Overall Winner
• 2016 Colorado Pole Championship, Men’s Pro - Champion
• 2016 Pacific Pole Championship Men’s Pro - 2nd place
• 2016 National Aerial Pole Art, Male Allstar - 2nd place
• 2016 PSO U.S. National Pole Championship Men's Pro - Finalist
• 2016 Pole Theatre USA Pro - Finalist
• 2015 National Aerial Pole Art, Male Allstar - 4th place
• 2015 California Pole Dance Championship, Allstar - 6th place
AUSTRALIA | Ryder is a Sydney based pole dancer and pole instructor. She is a regular performer and finalist in miss pole dance NSW, recently placing second runner up in 2017. She was also a finalist in Miss pole dance Australia in 2016 and 2017. Ryder is a senior instructor at Bobbi's pole studio, and has been teaching pole across Sydney for over 5 years. She loves nothing more than creating beautiful pole combos and doing handstands!
• 2017 Miss Pole Dance NSW - 2nd Runner-up
• 2017 Miss Pole Dance Australia - Finalist
• 2016 Miss Pole Dance Australia - Finalist
HONG KONG | Tessa is a pole dancer from Hong Kong. She has a studio called Flaunt. She was a competitor in last year's Asia Pole Championships.
• 2016 Asia Pole Championship - Finalist
• 2013 World Pole Sports Championships - Semi Finalist (London, UK)
• 2012 Hong Kong China Pole Championships - Pole Fit Champion (Hong Kong)
• 2012 2nd International Asia-Pacific Pole Dance & Acrobatic Championship - Women’s Champion (Beijing, China)
• 2012 International Pole Championship - Hong Kong Representative (Hong Kong)
UNITED STATES | Zoë is a professional pole dance competitor and instructor. She is an Elevated Certified Instructor at Body and Pole, a prestigious studio in New York City.
• 2016 Asia Pole Championship - "Most Powerful Performer"
• US Pole Dance Federation Pro
• 2015 Atlantic Pole Championship Professional Division - 5th Place
• 2015 North East Aerial Art Pole Championship - Professional Division 5th Place